Tuesday, December 18, 2007

*skip november*

November is officially the month i hate the most.
hence, no entries. :)

new beginning new life.

i am moving on, seriously.

see, i just need to complain and complain.

i'm already start to worry that this will affect my studies.

don't worry.

susu's fine. :)


and owh,
NO, i didn't remove them because of your comments.
i memang plan to erase them off when i'm done expressing.
and yes, i'm done.

also, NO.
i do not regret for what i've said.
like i said that's how i express myself.
and my blog, i assume only my close friends to read.
so yea, i was emotional and life gets a lil dramatic once in a while.

and office is BORING.
so i tend to get frustrated with the current mood.

i is back lar!

genting helped i guess? :)


**

you were there on the very first day when i fell,
when i was drowning and you witnessed the swollen eyes everyday,
took MC just to be there when emotional overtook my mind,
i could see you sad and the watery eyes looking at the SO-LOW howsoochin,
your disappointment on me i can tell clearly,
wanted to slap to wake me up but you couldn't help it,
but you never gave up and be there on a call-away,
there to make me stand up again after all the shits i've done to myself,
and also still there when i finally stand up by my own,
the day i actually feel happy and enjoyed myself, again.


seriously, you're my best emo partner la.
you emo during beginning of the year, while me during closing of the year.
haha how 'sueh' life can be eh..

thank you tanbaokang. :)

and the rest of YOU,
especially to nfaz and hatchback.

i owe you guys.

MUCH LOVE.
 
posted by sue's at 9:40 AM, |

0 Comments: