Thursday, October 11, 2007

ten-ten

2 years plus 1 week ago you surprised me with the last news I would want to hear. Still remember vividly the excitement in your tone from the phone call from Malacca, half way achieving the dream of yours.

A week later, u left to the north of peninsular leaving me all alone. I cried so hard then.

2 years later today, you’re FINALLY graduating. Okay still months to go but like.. F I N A L L Y. Engaging myself into a long distance relationship was never easy. Everything was so new then. Owh well, I’m so blardy glad your school is finally letting you go.

I just want to congratulate you upon your achievement so far. Am always here to support, but sorry to say, still there’s certain things in life that I just couldn’t force myself to like, or put my trust into it.

Congratulation, baby. <3

_________________________________________


i wanna go home so badly now.
but have to wait for transport. darn.
i want a car. no, i NEED a car.
PAA~~~~~~~~~!

______________________________

sweeeeeeet lah~!



missed the 8am class.
fucking not cool!


 
posted by sue's at 12:43 PM, |

0 Comments: