Monday, August 13, 2007

vroooom~!

just got back from class and while opening the gate, this uncle (pretty decent looking but well.. hmm) approached me where his car was 1 door away from my place.

hello excuse me..
*chuak-ed* yes?
can you help for 5 minutes?
huh? hmm...
err.. can you help me to press the break?
HAH? *0_0*
you press the break of my car, i want to check the car's sound from the back.
(something like that lah)
... *STONED*
(and so he thought i don't understand, he continued)

emm you know, step on the car break.. you know like vroom vrooooom...
hmm.. * tried looking around for help but to no avail! *
er can ah?
er.. emmm.. sorry i guess it's not too convenient :)
oh ok ok


although he's not like those perverted looking kind of uncle but still.. yea.. sorry la. i takut u bring me go holland.
but the 'vroom vrrooooom' part was damn hilarious! haha.

______________________


*off to the LIBRARY!!*

alone :(
 
posted by sue's at 3:25 PM, |

0 Comments: