Monday, August 6, 2007

too many good food.

my weekend gone sardin-ed with strangers. and one friend, keo xiang jiao.
keo the xiang jiao pilot :)
no. not sg. wang or whatever mall you're thinking, it's KLCC!
blardy flooded with homo sapiens.
madness......

at last, after a long-sardined, we arrived at the PC fair booth.
still.. people. smelly and noisy homo sapiens.
the amount of people is really insane.
me and keo ended up taking photos instead of looking at the stuff.
medium-leng chick.
these 2 are the not bad ones among all.
perasan-can-die people layan my k1. sim lar... -_-

in the end i got myself a headphone and keo failed to find the mouse he wanted. TOO crowded! and my boobs couldn't even breathe. i thought i need to get out of the place fast so we decided to find a place to chill.

and the pilot was craving for......
hm...
Chili's...
this piece of shit!
hi and mighty pie
damn.. how nice.. i seriously don't know how to put them in words.
it's ICE CREAM bottom-layered by OREO cookies. and topped with.. see that...
CARAMEL and CHOCOLATE. exactly a combination of ALL my favourites!
ahh.. and there's some kind of nut in the ice cream too. wtfwtf.
look at that thang!

gemuk people like us where will full so fast right.. so continued we cari makan for dinner.
went round the whole Bangsar and decided to go meet my friend at...
Maredo's Argentina Cuisine.
say hello to my friend!
he looks so.. tanned and stoned.. and couldn't recognize me anymore...
Delmonico Steak
good shit!
even salad can be so delicious.
Pueble Steak
keo said the mustard looks like 'something' we learnt in form3. hmm.....
Coffee Toffee
Mixed Appetizer
Dulche du Leche wtf
it's a mango mousse. and some peach... butterflies.....
and of course, a picture with the long lost friend :)

_______________________


and today's dear mag's birthday celebrated with her at Holiday Inn Hotel. btw, mag's my closest bud in taylor's ever since the very first day i stepped in to that damn school. such a sweety isn't she ;)
happy 21st magmag!
hope you enjoyed your big day :) *xoxo*
all legal sexy 21! ha...

_________________________


Here I am in a house full of doors but no exits
In a light that is grey like the stain on my windows
All of this is a gift, such a painful companion
Inside of me

It's just something I know, the answer's not there
It comes and it goes and it frightens me
It's just something I know, the answer's not there
It comes and it goes and it frightens me

This feeling inside me can't confront the decay
To fall down on my knees and resume this charade
Believe me, this distance, it's not what I need
Inside of me

It's another story, some of it is blurred
I tried to understand him, I tried so hard
Time worked so well upon us inside of me
Inside my soul, Inside my soul


where is the rainbow?
 
posted by sue's at 12:39 AM, |

4 Comments:

looking at mag makes me miss her nonsense. hahaha


we'll find that rainbow. together. we'll find it. somehow
  At August 6, 2007 at 11:29 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
i went to klcc todayyyyyyy.... weeee... shop till almost drop. wakkaka. and we ate at chili's! oooh la la.... saw serena c there... she had her hair cut like rihanna. but i think tak jadi lol. n i think i saw smashpop also. dunno la.
aya*
haha..u'r like my only mlk friend who've met most of my close taylor's bud :)
yea.. thanks babe. someday somehow..
*HUGS* :)

bboi
u went on sunday? the crowd crazy not? the chili's kena beratur sial.. that day i waited so long just to eat that piece of shit. heheh.. worth it all! u should try since u kurus d XD
  At August 7, 2007 at 3:30 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
i went on monday la... not that many people. all the rich foreigners shopping. next time just order southwestern eggrolls and chicken taco with cheese and beef bacon ny la..... so nice.