Thursday, March 22, 2007

lovely lovely..

my oh-so-lovely bf appeared at my doorstep last nite. well, he told me his fren was gonna pass me sumthing. i actually believed... how dumb =_='
thanks baby, u've made my day =*

of cz, d oh-so-NOT-lovely thing also jz happened.
okay my audit exam format goes like this :
50 mcq - 50%
thoery questions - 50%

n d thing is, d whole bloody 100% only takes up 15% of the entire course. wtf rite?
u kno how much we hav to study? VERYYY much. stingy la u errol >=[
n it did seems like noone walked out of d hall zestfully. at least im not d only one.. sigh.... one love maannn fail also fail together-gether ma! *touch wood* =x

now im extremely tired... need a LONG nap!
oh btw, ive met marcFoo-the-meany. ive got a 8.5% =]

one love <3
 
posted by sue's at 4:26 AM, |

0 Comments: