Wednesday, March 14, 2007

15379200 seconds ago.. i was better.

back since last posted on 19 oct. which means this is after 178 days 4272 hrs 256320 mins n 15379200 sec im doin my new post

got my streamyx back after several mths..as u all know y.life's been UP n DOWN like share price in d mkt.damn wuts wrong wit me..so finance-ism.yes im majoring in accounting n finance if any of u din kno bout it.suckest major u cant else where.lamest thing to do for life.but im not gonna do it for life for sure..start to get pissed nowadays wit everything.especially studies.sigh.n ya..dun mess wit me lately.moodswing easily %$@^$@$%@#$@!^&%#%^ !!!

nth fun.nth fun at all lately.

oh got.....my rocker pui is healthier *Plz bless him for longer life*

oh gawd.help me.bless me bless me............i'd love u more if i cud jz get a P for both accounting.i'll be good i promise.plz let me..i wanna be in that 20% of passing range. how a?

will be back for more posts.promised.

will be busy this few weeks n probably u guys not gonna c me so often.exam starts next week n last for 3 weeks in a row.BLESS ME.Luck, come to me...

sue
 
posted by sue's at 6:20 AM, |

0 Comments: